Cockpit Sonic Throttles

faizyquaid

Cockpit Sonic Throttles

Post by faizyquaid » 18 Jun 2015, 02:04

Hello Friends,

Can someone kindly help me regarding how to correctly install and fine tune the Cockpitsonic Motorized Throttle Quadrant with EHID( V 2) and Prosim737 v1.43 ?
I have been trying to do the same without any success.

Also when i configure the EHID (by putting 127.0.0.1) in the configuration tab and then when i try to select EHID in the drop down menu of levers tab for Flap Lever, and after this when i click OK, prosim starts restarting again and again. it does not stop until i close it via the Task Manager and after this i have to delete the config file from Prosim737 folder to again use the system.
I am not sure what i am doing wrong, if someone can point me to the right direction, i will be very thankful.

Regards

Quaid

faizyquaid

Re: Cockpit Sonic Throttles

Post by faizyquaid » 18 Jun 2015, 19:53

It seems not many people use Cockpit sonic throttle,i think there was a special tab for cockpitsonic in the prosim system but cant remember where, or has it been removed from the system ? Any clues ?

Also, can anyone share the wiring schematic for the TQ so i can check the polarity and cable connections ?

Another thing, where and how can i assign the A/T disconnect switch and ToGa switch, under what menu ?

Can someone from cockpit sonic team or EHID team care to help regarding the same

Thanks and regards

Quaid

Bazbeaumont

Post by Bazbeaumont » 18 Jun 2015, 23:04

The Cockpitsonic tab is on the config page of the MCP.
Launch the MCP, right click on the graphic, click config and voila!.
Ron B

faizyquaid

Post by faizyquaid » 19 Jun 2015, 12:23

Thanks Bazbeaumont :P

holi

Post by holi » 25 Jun 2015, 17:03

I can assure you the problems with the CS throttle will not go away....
It is doing whatever it wants to do and it is driving you mad after a while.
I got a mot throttle as well and I have only Problems with it.
Either it is disconnecting after a while, or it freezes and its not reacting to any inputs.etc etc.
I got finally enough and will get rid of it and I ordered a different branch.
It is just frustrating if you constantly need to re-start your sim and Prosim just to get the Throttle working again.

I know it is not helping you very much Faizyquaid, but it is just a heads up what you could expect.
Unfortunately the support from CS is very bad, but if you have a problem with the EHID driver post it here as these guys are very supportive....they are not CS!

boc78

Post by boc78 » 22 May 2016, 06:30

Hi Quaid,

Have you been able to make it works?
BOC78

Berto

Post by Berto » 24 May 2016, 19:08

Ehid driver connects. Autothrottle sort of works, but crashes the sim a bit as holi suggests.

Manual throttle in my case works for the right thrust lever but not the left - problematic to be sure.

Either need better drivers/prosim integration, or rewiring of the throttle with another card.

Buttons and axes would be easy. Any thoughts as to how you could write up the trim wheel, speedbrake and throttles?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Return to “Cockpitsonic”