Cockpitsonic TQ Speedbrake not working correct

ruivers2

Cockpitsonic TQ Speedbrake not working correct

Post by ruivers2 » 11 May 2014, 09:24

I got this TQ in oct - 13. At first all parts where working as expected. But some time ago, (february - march?), the speedbrake would not return when adding power after landing. Instead, when adding power, it moves farther up and slams against the top with full power on the servo. Then after a few seconds it releases, and I can manually move it back down.
I have installed the latest EHID driver, as well as the B737 XML packet from Uwe Schneider. The license is valid and the configuration through MCP config works without problem.
I think this may have happened after updating Prosim to 1.34, but I cant be quite sure. Nothing else changed, though.
The problem still exist in v. 1.35.

Any help is highly appreciated :)

Thanks!

UrsR

Re: Cockpitsonic TQ Speedbrake not working correct

Post by UrsR » 11 May 2014, 20:59

Hello

i have the same configuration. Everything with the CS TQ (motorized) works well.
Try with the latest ProSim Beta Rel. - i have no Problems.

Do you use FSX and the Jetstream Flight Model?

Best regards

ruivers2

Post by ruivers2 » 12 May 2014, 18:29

Hi
I use FS9 and P3D 2.2. Both with the Jetstream models. Same issue on both :(
Are there any changes in latest prerelease regarding this problem?

Matthias

Post by Matthias » 11 Jul 2014, 09:37

Hello ruivers2,

did you change anything on your setup? Like switching from the Cockpitsonic driver to the EHID or something?
Matthias Heinz
EHID developer
http://www.uweschneider.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ruivers2

Post by ruivers2 » 11 Jul 2014, 12:07

No Matthias, I used the EHID driver all the way :)

Matthias

Post by Matthias » 11 Jul 2014, 12:38

Please write me an email. I'll send you a PM with my address. This is either a ProSim bug or your TQ may be broken.
Matthias Heinz
EHID developer
http://www.uweschneider.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Wim Nengerman

Post by Wim Nengerman » 17 Aug 2018, 20:08

I have a cockpitsonic trottle.
When I put the speedbrake on arm and the wheels hit the ground, (Trottle op idle) then the speedbrake goes down and not up.
I have installed the latest EHID driver, as well as the B737 XML packet from Uwe Schneider. The license is valid and the configuration through MCP config works without problem.
When I put the speed break up and I give trust, the speed brakes normally go down
I have reinstalled FSuipc.
I use Prepar3Dv4.3 MSFS funtion and Prosim737 v2.07.

CFY

Post by CFY » 11 Oct 2018, 03:01

have you tried the latest beta (ProSim737)?
Greetings from Berlin
Torsten Müller
Skype ID: sunheadtm
Installation instructions:https://cockpitforyou.com/instructions
latest updates:https://cockpitforyou.com/update

Wim Nengerman

Post by Wim Nengerman » 14 Oct 2018, 13:13

I have removed and reinstalled EHID and B737 XML up to 3 times.
Only at the last time I also deleted the folder of EHID and after the De-installation the PC was switched off and switched on again. Now it works well.

navymustang

Post by navymustang » 17 Oct 2018, 23:18

A different problem - but same hardware and system:

My TQ has been working well enough for over 3 years. Now something is wrong. The Parking Break light will not go out when I move the lever (even though Prosim sees the switch change state).
And - the Speed Break will not show movement on the lower EICAS even though it calibrates perfectly within Prosim MCP.

I have removed and re-installed the EHID driver and B737 config file, along with restarting the sim many times. I am running P3D v4.3 and Prosim v2.10

It is interesting that if I use the input debugger it shows the parking brake (MCP Input) as going from on to off as it should. But when I go to the combined config page and try to manually assign the parking brake, it never shows up in the sampled input line at top. So Prosim's auto config function must know about the brake switch and not make it visible for manual use.

Again repeated the spoiler alignment it it works perfectly in the MCP config page and on Prosim you can see the value changing as I move the lever - but no movement of the actual spoiler in the simulation either via the lower EICAS or an outside view of the upper wing. Spoiler assist is there on a full roll left or right on the ailerons. So that portion of the model is still working correctly.

OK - just now backed down to v2.09 - now the parking brake and spoilers work as expected. So there is an issue with the CockpitSonics TQ in v2.10

Thanks

Return to “Cockpitsonic”