Pleas share what prosim team ar working on

Sudden81

Pleas share what prosim team ar working on

Post by Sudden81 » 14 Jan 2020, 18:08

The latest month I have seen very little updates. I know it have bin discussed before.

But today a month have past sens the last update, and the only thing that have bin done in a month is "- Fixed VNAV engaged below 50ft". I was a little disappointed. If it happens a lot behind the scenes can't you share that please?

Jan 13 2020 Release Version 2.25b11
======================================
- Fixed VNAV engaged below 50ft

Dec 19 2019 Release Version 2.25b10
======================================
- Improved pressurization controller to prevent cabin altitude warning when repositioning

mickc

Re: Pleas share what prosim team ar working on

Post by mickc » 14 Jan 2020, 19:54

Probably enjoying a Christmas break like everyone else ;)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Nick737

Post by Nick737 » 16 Jan 2020, 11:53

+1

Bernie

Post by Bernie » 16 Jan 2020, 12:06

Hi,

Well, if I were to use my imagination, after seeing what is happening in the Flightsim World at the moment, I would hazard a guess as to what is being done, I maybe totally wrong. :lol: I will wait to see if what I am imagining is what is happening.
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie

rs3tier

Post by rs3tier » 16 Jan 2020, 12:24

Still, more communication would be good (essential I think).
It has really been 5-6 months where beta releases have been very light on if you go back through the release notes.

I do think it is because the Max is consuming a lot of resource, and the message has been the NG will benefit from a lot of that work once it is released but when will that be? X and please please may it include Lnav and vnav that works.

Driver170

Post by Driver170 » 16 Jan 2020, 12:30

rs3tier wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 12:24
Still, more communication would be good (essential I think).
It has really been 5-6 months where beta releases have been very light on if you go back through the release notes.

I do think it is because the Max is consuming a lot of resource, and the message has been the NG will benefit from a lot of that work once it is released but when will that be? X and please please may it include Lnav and vnav that works.
LNAV and VNAV is a must
Vernon

Flyengravity MIP Cpflight ICS V2
Cpflight Pedestal
Flybycockpit yoke, Rudder pedals, Floor structure and shell.

Bernie

Post by Bernie » 16 Jan 2020, 12:36

Perhaps the Max and a compatibility with a new Flightsim???? perhaps.
Kind Regards

Bernie.
Bernie

Nick737

Post by Nick737 » 16 Jan 2020, 15:09

I think if Prosim would show it's users a roadmap of expected development it would put a lot of minds at ease.
Many users have these questions and concerns.

I personally would like to know approximately when my FDS TQ will work with PROSIM, my emails to the developmebt team go unanswered and i find this very concerning.I like Prosim, however they are forcing a hard choice on whether or not I should renew my upcoming subscription. Please Prosim help us all out.

Kind regards

Nick

dvincent

Post by dvincent » 20 Jan 2020, 13:04

I left a note
Regards,
Dirk

Hakkie

Post by Hakkie » 20 Jan 2020, 13:40

Customer communication (at least to the hobbyists like us) has always been problematic. I have done several attemps to get some kind of roadmap without dates. We all just like to know what we can expect at all. Each attempt ended up in forum discussions about (development) time lost in maintaining such a list, giving competitors insight etc. etc. During those discussions there sometimes is a response from a teammember telling a little bit about what's being worked on. We then all are thankful for the update and then repeat this whole thing every 2 months or so. Personally I consider customer interaction a very weak (the weakest or even non existing?) part of ProSim-AR as a company. I visited the FSWeekend last November, where ProSim-AR did a presentation. They see the certified fixed base training devices as the major (growing) market for the company. I believe that (though it was stated in the this forum that we will not be forgotten) the current absence of interaction/communication to us is a result of this. The focus is on this market plus the development of the MAX. Same issue also seems to affect the ticket system. Too often members report here that there SEEMS to be no action taken, even after sending several reminders. ProSim-AR underestimates the growing dissatisfaction amongst the community. I note more and more negative posts in various public forums about this subject. There is a periodic official newsletter of ProSim-AR. But in general it's content is about looking back at what has been achieved commercially. There is no mentioning of in depth development plans. A good dedicated customer support/communication department would be a good thing for ProSim-AR to have.
Kind regards,
Henk-Jan
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value (Albert Einstein)

Return to “ProSim737 - General discussion”